CLE-High polymer PE compound waterproof membrane
WEIFANG CHOICE-LINK WATERPROOF CO.,LTD
Polyethylene polypropylene waterproof membrane
PP+PE+PP composite waterproof membrane is made by multiple-ply different materials, especially its aging and weathering resistance layer enables the membrane possess more longer effective age. It can bond with many kinds of adhesions, firm and secure. In case of cement-base, cementations agent can be used, the cementations agent can easily enter into the non-woven felt layer, forms a well-combination with cement after solidification,permanent durability.
Three layers Structure
PP fabric+ PE membrane+PP fabric
0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm
15cm,50cm, 1M, 1.2M, customized
10M ,30M, 50M,100M customized
1. Non-toxic, no pollution, environmental protecting product.
2. Can be used for many different surfaces, especially for cement basement.
3. Tough, impermeable, multi-layered sheet;
4. High tension strength, good cold flexibility.
Products used in roofing, basement, restroom, water conservation, warehouse to protect structure from water infiltration.
1. The application is simple and no-pollution. It is mainly used in the middle of building for waterproofing. On this layers of protection and decoration are needed;
2. When application, pour the adhesive materials homogeneously on the smooth roof deck, then roll the membrane to make is fully adhered to the deck.
3. The adhesive materials are usually made form cement or other building glue.
1. This kind product is made from different materials,and it with old age layer alone specially,It can greatly improve the life of the products, life can reach more than 50 years.
2.Cement paste can be used for adhesive bonding when the product is bonded with cement-based surface,the cement paste can be directly into the mesh of the membrane surface,as a whole with the cement solidification, Cement paste doesn't have the problem of aging,mildew,hydrolysis. It is adhesive for permanently,difficult to peel.
3. Both sides of the product are rough，Non-woven fiber with random cross structure form a three-dimensional mesh, tensile strength high,high anti-permeability, good low temperature flexibility,a small coefficient of expansion,temperature effect low, good deformation adaptability,high Coefficient of friction, used in conjunction with most viscosity,bonding effect good.
4. the waterproof layer surface can be directly decoration after the construction of the product (eg:Paste tiles,Floor tile,Mosaics,Wiping grout).
5. there is no special requirements for the moisture content of leveling layer during the construction , as long as there is no water , it can be constructed，and the construction quality is reliable.
6.The product belongs to the resin polyethylene Series polymer membranes, it is a non-toxic, environment- friendly product.
Check leveling layer→Clean-up basic level →Preparation the cement binder→Do additional layer→Base construction→protective layer→Curing
1)The basic level must be clean, keeping moist.
2)Preparing cement paste, containing cement weighing 10% -15% polyvinyl binder,Mixing must be homogeneous,No precipitation,No clot,No segregation phenomenon can be used.
3)Before the construction of the main roof waterproof layer,firstly, the drainage and the places of complex structure should be dealled with well. The waterproof membrane on the the additional layer is the same as the main waterproof layer.
4)The seal material can use poly ether type polyurethane, if use other sealing materials , they should be free of mineral oil, petrolatum and other chemical substances affecting the performance of polyethylene products.
5)Corner should be paved by the additional layer; yin and yang angle, etc. are made of R = 20mm arc-shaped.
6)Waterproofing membrane should be paved, adhesive should be homogeneous on the basic level surface, after that immediately pave the waterproof membrane , in case of affecting the bond quality.
7)Paving the waterproofing membrane shall not wrinkle, not forcibly stretch the membrane, the air and the excess adhesive below the membrane should be dealled with well while paving the membrane, ensure the membrane spliced well with the primary surface and between the layers of membrane.
8)The lap width of the waterproofing membrane shall be not less than 100mm.
9)Upper-and-lower level and the adjacent membrane should be staggered to one-third of magnitude.
How to mix the cement and the adhesive powder ?
Put about 50kg-60kg cool water into the mixer, then moving the mixer and put 1 bag (500g)of the adhesive powder slowly, then mix it for 3-5 minutes to the sticky extent, and then put 2-3 bags ( one bag is about 50kg )of the cement mixing homogeneously. ( 1 bag of the adhesive powder will be enough for about 80 sqm ).
If the construction is erect structure, it is about 50kg cool water, 1 bag of adhesive powder(about 50g) and 5 bags cement(about 100kg), if it is plane structure, you may obey the proportion in the first step mentioned.
The adhesive powder can only mix with the cement, the bonding strength can be up to the maximum after the cement becomes totally dry.
How to test the tension strength?
When you test the tension strength of the high polymer membrane, you may cut a strip of the samples, and tear down the fibers on the both sides and then to test the tension strength of the PE membrane. Because the quality of the fiber is good, and the tear strength of the fiber is high. So if you have the test, please tear down the fibers on both sides. This is the right method to test the tension strength.